Got dis from a few random ppl, internet, blah blah blah.. so i put it all together to share...
Situation 1:
Guy A: Where is Guy B?? It's been so long I've been waiting for him...
(After a while)
Guy A: Oh, he wrote me a msg...
Guy B (note): I'll be back in 5 minutes... P.S If i'm not back by then, please read this message again.
Situation 2:
Guy A: What do you know about the human brain?? I'm studying for a biology test tomorrow..
Guy B: There's nothing left in your right brain and there's nothing right in your left brain.
Situation 3:
Guy A: Why did you slap me??
Guy B. I didn't slap you. I hi-fived you in the face.
Situation 4:
Guy A: Why are those two best friends dancing around like idiots??
Guy B: Good friends don't let you do stupid things.. ALONE.
Situation 5:
Guy A: I'm fat!! OMG!! I have grown so fat since the past few years, even the doctor said i was a beast!!
Guy B: He said you were "obese".
Situation 6:
Guy A: And apple a day keeps the doctor away...
Guy B: But if the doctor is hot, screw the apple.
Situation 7:
Guy A: Sigh.. I got second place in the tournament.
Guy B: Don't feel bad, SOME ppl have no talent.
Situation 8:
Guy A:I'm seeing spots all over the car windscreen. Could it be that I have a detached retina?? I should probably see a doctor.
Guy B: Or you could just turn the windscreen wipers on.
And to top it all up...




0 comments:
Post a Comment