What a lot of books!!! What a lot of money!!! Don't get me wrong, i guess it's quite worth it... Though we bought three basketful of books...
Hey, they are quite cheap you noe... very cheap actually. My sis regretted buying her P.S I love you book so early bcos it wz more than half the price cheaper at the sale. Some books like C.S. Lewis's Narnia ,cost oni like 20 ringgit... FREAKING CHEAP!!! Lolx...
And dat is y, my sis bought THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of books... Overflowing the basket, weighting a thousands times heavier than a plane... I'm not exaggerating!! Okay mayb I am... but the point is, she can finish those 12 books in like what, one year?? So wasted... And later on pass it on to me?? Nah, I'll pass...
Here is some of the books she bought...


And this is oni three of the many books she bought... Passing it on to me after reading?? No way.. this is girl's stuff!! Lol..
Anyways, I bought a few books too... looks kinda nice, haven't actually read finish... well, not bad lar... quite intersting, a fantasy book... guess wat is it?? Can't guess?? No?? Well...


Well... fantasy... dat's my favourite!!! Game too...And Chermaine, bought a whole bunch of stephanie mayer books, all of them, well, accept the host i think... Well, interesting books can't be kept waiting...
I JZ GOTTA FINISH ONE OF THEM BY TODAY!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Buhbye,
-aaron-



0 comments:
Post a Comment