Yesterday wz Yi Zhi's birthday... real fun!!! Haiz... wish I could say dat, cos they went back so early, couldn't play much... haha... anyways, Yi Zhi seemed REALLY grown up d... not from dat time u last so him Zhuo Ming!! Haha... He wz rather quiet still, cos I like dun see him dat often, oni once in a blue moon dat sorta thing...
We had fun watching youtube movies andWonderGirls music videos with my uncle, Yi Zhi, Chermaine, Cherlyne and my sis... haha... Oh, and if u can, go to youtube and type in madworld kiwi, or kiwi madworld, either one is the correct one... Damn sad wey, haha... probably can make u cry... my sis n couz did... sobs... T.T
The cake wz DELICIOUS!!! I repeat, DELICIOUS!!! I wanna eat again... makes me so addicted to eat now... haha...
Sry Chermaine if d song is still stuck in ur head... dats what happened to me when my sis showed it to me, that nobody song...
CAUTION!! BEWARE!! (Seriously, beware!!)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Birthdays... This time Yi Zhi's...
Written by Th3 D3AtH Kn1GHt at 02:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment