"Yay!!! Sports day wz fun!!! HAHA!!! The weather wz so fine... everything went smoothly... and we beat d second place by a hundred marks!!! HAHA BEAT DAT GREEN HOUSE!!! And d sports day sprinting wz fun... I won first in all three events!! =P=P I'm so happy now... we won nearly everything, red house rocks!!!"
Damn stupid... I wish I could say dat... its no doubt d WORST sports day and the FREAKING dreary day of my life... waste of time... stupid event... injured here injured there, leg strained, freaking tired to do anything else, and all dat for stupid losses... Then jz my luck lar... started raining b4 capt ball.. really wanted to go, thought perhaps could cheer myself up... den it started raining... and we turned back... and when we reached home, RIIIINNNNGGG!!!! D rain had stopped... n Kuang Ern asked me whether Im going... haha wow, JZ WENT I FREAKINGLY REACHED HOME, d stupid bloody rain had to stop...
Darn, damn, screw dis day...
(Sry Allyna I'm jz letting my stress out... )
Wateva lar... screw it... screw it!!
CAUTION!! BEWARE!! (Seriously, beware!!)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
(NO TITLE TO PUT UP HERE)
Written by Th3 D3AtH Kn1GHt at 02:34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment