Q: Ever had chickenpox :Luckily for me, no... but I do hear d later u get, d worse it will b...
Q: Fell off your chair : Haha... EMBARASSING!!!
Q: Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :Dun think so...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Erm, nope...
Q: Are you talking to anyone now :Me, myself, and I
Q: Do you want children : Yeah, but two should b enough...
Q: Are your toenails painted :I'm a guy?!? Defintely... NOT!!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing : White... with blue designs... XD
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Yi Zhi's Birthday!!!
Q: I can't wait to : Sleep after dis tagg... thx a lot Fanny!!! Haha... =)
Q: When did you cry last : Erm, During my grandaunty's funeral, bout 5 years ago... I think...
Q: Are you a friendly person: Guess so... haha!! XDXD
Q: Do you have any pets : Dog, Duchess... "Girly" rather?? Everyone calls her dat...
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : I dun think I have in any place.. for now...
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? :Nope... it jz meant, "oh ur SOOOO SICK sis!!!"
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : I dun hav a TV in my bedroom, and I'm not allowed to sleep outside...
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : During the funeral, everyone apparently... =D
Q: Do you eat healthy? : Forced to, most of the time, no.
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I dun hav an ex.. YAY!!! XDXD
Q: 5 of my bad habits..
1) Computer... DotA!! XD
2) Not focused in what I'm doing...
3) Easily tempted to NOT study... haha...
4) Feel fustrated when NEVER exercise the whole day...
5) Like people not to disturb me when I'm down or sad... (mayb changed d.. not sure...)
People I tagg...
CAUTION!! BEWARE!! (Seriously, beware!!)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
TAGGED!!! (Haha.. kay lar Fanny, I will do d tagg...)
Chermaine (dat's for tagging me!! XD)
Joy (dat's for tagging me!! XDXD)
Sydney (Do my taggs... haha...)
Celestine (Sry!! Hehe...)
Ivan (I noe you got a lot of time Ivan...)
Zhuo Ming (Do it... do it... DO IT!!! XD)
Ian (Dun think u wanna do dis anyways...)
Evelyn ( Do you noe I have a blog?? Haha...)
Anyone else who wants 2 do it... U noe who u r... =)
Written by Th3 D3AtH Kn1GHt at 02:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment