1. What do you think about yourself?
I'm not really sure... mayb a lil no confidence in myself??
2. Why?
Haha.. Cos i hav no confidence...
3. If you could make any character come to life, who would it be?
Final Fantasy 7's Tifa Lockhart...
4. Have you regretted anything you did before?
Yeah... of cos...
5. Name two.
(i) Well, I should hav continued my taekwondo classes... cos now, I'm so rusty n slow...
(ii) I'm not sure.. can't think of any one now...
6. Have you liked someone the opposite sex before?
Trick Question?? Lol...
7. Name five.
Erm... do I have to??
1. Someone in church (mayb...)
2. Someone in school (used to...)
3. Megan Fox
4. Debby Ryan (She's a babe!!! XD)
5. When I std two, i think it wz ... a girl in my class...
8. How are you feeling right now?
Bored of studying, wishing to b able to play comp...
9. What will most probably happen tomorrow?
There's no class tomorrow... haha... It's a Saturday...
10. Who do you want to see most RIGHT NOW?
My cousins from U.K... They are like close, but yet SOOO far...
11. Do you believe in God?
Man... A lot of trick questions... what do you think?? Haha...
12. Do you love him?
I want to love him MORE in fact...
13. Have you ever talked sick with your friends?
Lol... erm... with frens hardly, cos they like to talk bout my sis... =P=P
14. Are ppl the opposite sex involved in your conversations too?
When my sis complains bout it den yes...
15. What do you want to achieve now?
Get staright A's For PMR, and hopefully win d race during sports day...
16. Name 5 friends.
1. Zhuo Ming
2. Matthew
3. Gregory
4. Justin
5. Chyi-Ern
17. Describe 3.
He's a REALLY good fren... my buddy since.. std 3?? I think... oops...XD
18. Who do you envy more?
1 for his good personality and bass skills, but 4 for his helpfulness and great drumming skills...
19. Use ONE word to describe 5.
F-U-N!!
20. If the world is coming to an end, what would you say to 2?
Come on Matt... Stop playing wit ur I touch n RUN!!!!
Tag 5 people:
CAUTION!! BEWARE!! (Seriously, beware!!)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tagged... (Thx a lot Joy!!! Haha..)
Gregory
Celestine
Fanny
Kathleen
Justin Chen
Written by Th3 D3AtH Kn1GHt at 19:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment